Ardlea Self Catering Holiday Cottage, Isle of Mull
Ardlea is a traditional style newly built cottage on Mull, with south-facing location and open countryside surroundings, situated 1 mile from the village of Fionnphort, where ferries depart for the Isles of Iona, Staffa and Treshnish.
Ardlea offers spacious self catering accommodation, is warm and welcoming, with 2 ensuite bedrooms upstairs, 1 King size double and 1 twin.
The ground floor consists of large lounge with double bed sofa for 2 extra guests, a modern well equipped kitchen, dining area with patio doors. Shower room and utility room.
- Automatic washer/drier
- Electric cooker & microwave oven
- Digital Satellite TV & DVD player
- CD Hi-Fi system
- Linen & towels are provided
- Plus many other accessories for your comfort
- Heating is by panel convectors and Air to Air heat pump
- Ample car parking for 2 cars in the fenced garden
- Garden furniture is provided
- Pets by arrangement
- Wi-Fi for guests
£350 - £775 per week
For more details and to make a booking for Ardlea, call us on 01681 700260, e-mail us or use our online enquiry form.
Terms & conditions: Deposits are non-refundable and final payment is only refunded if cottage is re-let.