Ardness House bed and breakfast is a spacious modern bungalow (with ensuite facilities) situated between Bunessan and Fionnphort on the southernmost peninsula of the Isle Of Mull, in the locality known as the “Ross of Mull”; ideal for a holiday on Mull.
The elevated position of Ardness gives spectacular views northwards, over the sea, towards the prominent headland known as “Burg”.
This successfully run business is run by Ann, who has been welcoming visitors from all over the world to her home for over 40 years, and now her daughter Gillian is also involved to keep the family tradition alive.
Bed and breakfast accommodation at Ardness consists of:
- 1 x twin room ensuite facilities with sea view (Zip-link beds can be joined together to make super king size bed for stays longer than 3 nights)
- 1 x double king size with sea view
- 1 x Double room with ensuite facilities, hill view.
- The visitors’ lounge has a colour TV. However, the panorama from the window is probably more pleasing than anything on television.
- Tea & coffee making facilities are provided in all bedrooms.
- Ample off-road parking is provided.
- Ardness House is a non-smoking establishment.
- Tariff for bed and breakfast is from £32 – £44 per person, per night.
- Enjoy traditional home cooked meals, using local produce, with Lamb/Beef from our farm, locally caught fish and home grown vegetables, then relaxing in the lounge by the fire watching the sunset.
- 2 course evening meals with tea/coffee available from £18pp/pn.
- 3 course evening meals with tea/coffee available from £21pp/pn
- Wi-Fi for guests
- Sorry no pets
We accept all major credit/Debit cards & Amex.
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable.
View our Terms and Conditions