Monachuich Self Catering Holiday Cottage on Mull
Monachuich holiday cottage is a traditional granite-built farmhouse, located one mile from Iona ferry (Fionnphort, on Mull).
The house is situated close to the village of Fionnphort, with its shops, Post Office and restaurant.
Monachuich House has one twin and one double room and toilet upstairs, with views over the surrounding hills, moorlands and lochs. The ground floor consists of one double and one single bedroom, along with the bathroom, sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
Self Catering Facilities:
- Satellite TV & Video
- CD Hi-Fi
- Automatic Washing Machine/Dryer
- Electric Cooker
- Wi-Fi for guests
- Linen and towels are provided
- Plus many other accessories
Arrangements can be made for advance ordering of groceries and other provisions:
- Heating is by Total Control electric heating, which also provides hot water.
- Electricity operates from a £1 coin meter.
- There is a fenced garden and garden furniture is provided.
- A pet can be taken by arrangement only (due to livestock).
- Tariff for self-catering from £350 - £775 per week.
For more details and to make a booking for Ardness House, call us on 01681 700260, e-mail us or use our online enquiry form.
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions