Tiraghoil Cottage, ( Updated Tuesday 22/07/14)
Booked Sat 26th July.
Booked Sat 2nd August
Available Sat 9th August
Booked Sat 16th August
Available Sat 23rd August onwards
Tiraghoil Cottage, is a traditional stone cottage, located on the Ross of Mull three miles to the east of Iona ferry at Fionnphort.
The house is convenient to the village of Bunessan, with its hotel, shops, Post Office and restaurant making it ideally situated for the perfect Mull holiday.
Set in a rural peaceful country location, with outstanding views over the surrounding lochs, mountains and moorland, situated between the villages of Fionnphort & Bunessan.
Ideal base for bird watching, with Golden/ Sea Eagles & Hen harriers in the area.
This cottage has 2 bedrooms, 1 x super king-size double bedroom, which can be unzipped to be a twin bedroom on request, & 1 single bedroom.
New kitchen & bath/shower room been installed.
Sitting room with TV & DVD player.
Electric heating through out the cottage for your comfort, and open fire, for cosy nights in.
Sorry no pets
Equipment and Facilities:
- Satellite TV
- CD Hi-Fi
- Electric Cooker
- Automatic Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Plus many other accessories.
Groceries and Other Provisions:
- Arrangements can be made for advance ordering.
- Home-produced lamb, beef and eggs are available to purchase from the farm.
- Linen and towels are provided. Total control central heating throughout the house.
- Car parking is within a fenced space adjacent to the house. Garden furniture is provided for use in the fenced garden.
- Starter pack for open fire provided, additional fuel can be purchased locally.
- No Pets
Tiraghoil Cottage was posted by Isle of Mull Holidays.
To discuss any of its subject matter further please email email@example.com