Ardlea Self Catering
Holiday Cottage, Isle of Mull
Ardlea is a traditional style newly built cottage on Mull, with south-facing location and open countryside surroundings, situated 1 mile from the village of Fionnphort, where ferries depart for the Isles of Iona, Staffa and Treshnish.
Ardlea offers spacious self catering accommodation, is warm and welcoming, with 2 ensuite bedrooms upstairs, 1 King size double and 1 twin.
The ground floor consists of large lounge with double bed sofa for 2 extra guests, a modern well equipped kitchen, dining area with patio doors. Shower room and utility room.
- Automatic washer/drier
- Electric cooker & microwave oven
- Digital Satellite TV & DVD player
- CD Hi-Fi system
- Linen & towels are provided
- Plus many other accessories for your comfort
- Heating is by panel convectors and Air to Air heat pump
- Ample car parking for 2 cars in the fenced garden
- Garden furniture is provided
- Pets by arrangement, a charge of £20 per dog.
- Wi-Fi for guests
Tariff for self-catering from £500 – £1000 per week
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions
Check out our Self Catering AvailabilityThe availability chart gives you the latest weeks available. View Availability Chart
Get in touch
e-mail us or use our online enquiry form.