Tiraghoil Cottage 1, is a traditional stone cottage, dating back to 1860, located on the Ross of Mull three miles to the east of Iona ferry at Fionnphort.
The house is convenient to the village of Bunessan, with its hotel, shops, Post Office and restaurant making it ideally situated for the perfect Mull holiday.
Set in a rural peaceful country location, with outstanding views , mountains and moorland, with easy walking distance to shore line below, situated between the villages of Fionnphort & Bunessan.
Ideal base for bird watching, with Golden/ Sea Eagles & Hen harriers in the area.
This cottage has 1 bedroom, (super king-size double bedroom), which can be unzipped to be a twin bedroom on request.
Fully equip kitchen.
New shower room installed 2017.
Sitting room with TV & DVD player.
Electric heating through out the cottage for your comfort.
Sorry no pets
Equipment and Facilities:
- Satellite TV
- CD Hi-Fi
- Electric Cooker
- Automatic Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Wi-Fi for guests
- Plus many other accessories.
Groceries and Other Provisions:
- Arrangements can be made for advance ordering.
- Home-produced lamb, beef and eggs are available to purchase from the farm.
- Linen and towels are provided. Total control central heating throughout the house.
- Car parking is within a fenced space adjacent to the house. Garden furniture is provided for use in the fenced garden.
- No Pets
Tariff for self-catering from £300 – £550 per week
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions