Tiraghoil House Self Catering
Holiday Accommodation, STB 4 Star
Tiraghoil holiday cottage is a traditional granite-built farmhouse, located on the Ross of Mull three miles to the east of Iona ferry at Fionnphort.
The house is convenient to the village of Bunessan, with its hotel, shops, Post Office and restaurant making it ideally situated for the perfect Mull holiday.
Tiraghoil Farmhouse has three bedrooms (two of the rooms are upstairs) consists of one family room with a double and single bed, and the other a double room, with outstanding views over the surrounding lochs, mountains and moorland. There is an upstairs shower room and toilet.
The ground floor consists of a double bedroom with ensuite bath/shower facilities, a well equipped kitchen, separate dining room, sitting room, and a combined entrance porch/toilet.
Equipment and Facilities:
- Satellite TV
- CD Hi-Fi
- Electric Cooker
- Automatic Washing Machine/Dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Wi-Fi for guests
- Plus many other accessories.
Groceries and Other Provisions:
- Arrangements can be made for advance ordering.
- Home-produced lamb, beef and eggs are available to purchase from the farm.
- Linen and towels are provided. Total control central heating throughout the house.
- Car parking is within a fenced space adjacent to the house. Garden furniture is provided for use in the fenced garden.
- A pet can be taken by arrangement (due to presence of livestock nearby).
Tariff for self-catering from £350 – £800 per week
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions