Two identical three-bedroomed self catering cottages, newly converted to luxury standard from a traditional stone barn. The cottages are situated one mile from Fionnphort in an elevated south-facing location, with good views over surrounding fields. The recent conversion provides spacious and comfortable luxury bed and breakfast accommodation, with high-quality pine furnishings.
Each holiday cottage if fully equipped with Total Control electric central heating. The nearby village of Fionnphort is the ferry point for the Isle of Iona. It also has shops, a Post Office, and a pub and restaurant.
Ach-Na-Brae Cottages each have two twin rooms, a bathroom and a toilet upstairs.
The ground floor consists of one double bedroom, shower and toilet, along with the sitting room, kitchen/dining room and entrance porch with utilities.
Self Catering Facilities:
- Automatic Washer/Drier – Dishwasher
- Electric Cooker – Microwave Oven – Fridge – Freezer
- Digital Satellite TV plus DVD – CD Hi-Fi System
- Plus many other accessories
Arrangements can be made for advanced ordering of groceries and provisions.
- Taste of Mull: Local Lamb/Beef & Eggs are available from us on the Farm
- Linen and Towels are provided.
- Heating is by Total Control electric heating, which also provides hot water.
- Car Parking within fenced garden.
- Garden furniture is provided for use in the fenced garden.
- Pets by arrangement, from 2022 a charge of £20 per dog.
- Tariff for Self Catering from £550 – £1000 per cottage.
- Wi-Fi for guests
Green Tourism Award
Ach-Na-Brae self catering cottages is participating in the Green Tourism Business Scheme, which encourages the development of tourism in Scotland in an environmentally-friendly manner, and has been award the Bronze Award. The proprietors are committed to good environmental practice.
Cancellation Policy: Deposit is non-refundable. Final payment is only refunded if house is relet.
View our Terms and Conditions